Friday, March 4, 2011

It's hit... Exhaustion.

*** This is a regularly scheduled break in the story of the birth ***

My sweet, loving and hard-working husband had to leave us to go back to work and make some money.  It's a good thing, because I haven't held a really real job in over four years.  It's a bad thing because 1. I didn't realize just how hard this breastfeeding-mommy-of-a-newborn thing would be and 2.  He's missing out on some really sweet things happening to our rapidly changing son.  He made sure, well before he left town, that I'd have someone here to help me out while he was gone and that someone is my wonderful sister. 

Hayden's Aunt Diddy (AKA: my sister, Ginny), was here two days after Hayden was born and stayed to help us transition into Life With a Newborn.  But she had to get home to her own daughter and POSSLQ- AND to take care of her own self, being that she's pregnant with twins!!!  But she came back to spend time with Hayden and I for the week that Hubs was out of town.

So suffice to say, we're kinda busy... But I promise to update again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?