Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's twoo! It's twoo!

As in, it's true:  Time does fly when you're having fun!  Our angel is one month old today!  He's growing so fast, he stays in his quiet alert state for so much longer now- which is a blessing and a curse.  I want him to sleep more so I can sleep more, but it's a blessing because we can show him so many more things!  He's loving his play gym and his pack -n- play...  And I've discovered what his ultimate, calms-him-down-quick song is:  The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down.  He's gonna be a little hippie, I can tell.  No yurts or frisbees (giggle, stolen from here) for this little guy- not yet at least.  And I will get him his first pair of Birkenstocks when he starts walking. 
I'm going to go snuggle my little man now... I know he's going to be graduating from high school before I blink again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?