Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Six weeks and all is amazing

We've had an eventful past few days!  Hayden got to meet his uncle Daniel and cousin Maggie on Friday.  Maggie is 7 and going to be a big sister to twin boys in August, so to say she's a little baby crazy is an understatement.  She was great holding Hayden- see the pix below.  I really miss my sweet niece, it's tough having my family so far away, but it's great when I do get to see her.  His daddy has been in and out of town working so much.  It really sucks that he's gone so much, but he definitely makes up for lost time when he is home.  His work season is slowing down quickly, though, so he'll be home a lot more.  I swear, I don't know how single and working moms can handle having a baby and doing all they do.  I'm barely keeping my head above water at this point!  I know that I'm keeping little man fed, clean and entertained, but the rest of the house is totally suffering because of it.  Meh.  No worries, right?
Such a little angel

With his cousin Maggie

Maggie proving how good she'll be when her twin brothers arrive

Chillin' with Uncle Daniel

Flirting with Mama Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?