Friday, April 13, 2012

Because Courtney said so...

Here are the rules:
Post the rules.
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
Create 11 new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.

Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Let them know you’ve tagged them.

My Questions for you: (they're extremely random, like me)


  1. Who is your favorite musician?  Wow- for a music-lover like myself, that's a difficult question, as there isn't just one answer.  I love The Beatles, The Moody Blues, Nine Inch Nails (before Trent went all political on me), John Mayer, Jack Johnson, Mozart...  That's just a sampling- you should see my iPod!
  2. If you could eat dinner with anyone (living or deceased) who would it be?  Either Anne Rice or I'd have one last dinner with my grandfather...  Anne Rice is a fascinating person to me, her writing has changed SO drastically over the past 30 years, and so has she, and I'd love to learn more about her.  My grandfather was an amazing statesman (not a politician) and I'd love to know his opinions on where our country is going.
  3. Who is your hero?  My heroes are my daddy and my husband.  My father has picked himself up by his bootstraps so many times in my lifetime and he's truly an inspiration to know that he's done it with debilitating rheumatoid arthritis.  My husband started from very humble beginnings and has taken himself to amazing heights with his career.  He's one of the best in his field and I'm so blessed he's my hardworking man.
  4. What is/was your favorite cartoon character?  Why?  Huh, I think I've always loved the Animaniacs.  Wakko, Yakko & Dot are hilarious.  And the Wheel of Morality always gave you sage advice.
  5. Who is your favorite superhero?  Catwoman (a la Michelle Pfeiffer).  She can kick serious ass, wield a bullwhip and do it all in skintight leather and in heels.
  6. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?  Teleportation or cloning.  That way I could be in Kentucky with my family and here in Alabama with my husband and son at all times :)
  7. What is your greatest weakness?  My addictive personality.  I don't have a dimmer switch on my brain, I've only got an on/off.  When I smoked, it was either 2 packs a day or I didn't smoke.  When I used to drink a lot it was either 4-5 bourbons or nothing at all.  I have never learned moderation.
  8. How many pets do you have?  What are their names?  My two cats are my babies before I had my son, Abbie Normal and Polly.  Or, as Hayden has recently renamed them both Mao.
  9. Coke or Pepsi?  Coke Zero
  10. How many children do you want to have?  At the rate I'm going, just this one ;)
  11. What is your favorite cereal?  Cinnamon Life

Consider yourself tagged if you're reading this post!

1 comment:

  1. Hah! I love these things because there are so many random questions, and you can learn more about people. I'm surprised that you and Jen haven't talked about Anne Rice. She's got all of her books!!

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say?